Being a Gallery Member of NADA means being a part of an alliance and constituency of international galleries, non-profit art spaces, publishers, advisors, curators, and other professionals working with contemporary art.
Select NADA Gallery Member Benefits
- Year-round invitations to NADA Member events and programs
- Listing on newartdealers.org Member Directory
- Access to NADA Member online discussion group for resource sharing
- Complimentary general admission to the New Museum, MoMA PS1, and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), and other partner institutions
- Special rates on Fine Art Property Insurance through NADA’s Insurance Partner
- Membership offers with partners such as Printed Matter, Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), and Pioneer Works
- Opportunities to shape NADA Member programs, events, and benefits
- Monthly Member Newsletter
- Personalized digital membership card for up to five staff members
Application and Eligibility
- Applicants must be in operation for at least one year
- Application requires a written statement of interest, and a description of gallery program and history, and two professional references
NADA Membership at the Gallery Level is $400 annually.
NADA Gallery members must acknowledge their compliance with NADA’s Code of Ethics
, to be observed in their relations with each other and their clients, artists, and other dealers. Please note, being a member does not guarantee participation in NADA fairs and exhibitions.
Gallery Membership applications are reviewed quarterly by NADA’s Membership and Programming Committee, comprised of current members.Click here to join