Being a Non-profit Member of NADA means being a part of an alliance and constituency of international galleries, non-profit art spaces, publishers, advisors, curators, and other professionals working with contemporary art.
Select NADA Non-profit Member benefits include:
- Year-round invitations to NADA Member events and programs
- Listing on newartdealers.org Member Directory
- Access to online NADA’s online discussion group for Members for resource sharing
- Complimentary general admission to the New Museum, MoMA PS1, and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), and other partner institutions
- Special rates on Fine Art Property Insurance through NADA’s Insurance Partner
- Special promotions with partners such as Standard Hotels, Printed Matter, and Phaidon
- Opportunities to shape NADA Member programs, events, and benefits
- Monthly Member Newsletter
- Personalized NADA Membership Cards for up to four staff members
Application & Eligibility:
- Applicants must be in operation for at least one year
- Non-profit organizations must include proof of 501c(3) status
- Application requires a written statement of interest, and a description of program and history, and two professional references or one written letter from a colleague
- Being a member does not guarantee participation in NADA fairs
- Non-profit Level: $150 / annually
NADA Non-profit Members must acknowledge their compliance with NADA’s Code of Ethics (link), to be observed in their relations with each other and their clients, artists, and other dealers.
Non-profit Membership applications are reviewed quarterly by NADA’s Membership and Programming Committee, comprised of current members. Membership applications are reviewed quarterly.
Please submit completed applications to [email protected].