Being a Gallery Member of NADA means being a part of an alliance and constituency of international galleries, non-profit art spaces, publishers, advisors, curators, and other professionals working with contemporary art.
Select NADA Gallery Member benefits include:
- Year-round invitations to NADA Member events and programs
- Listing on newartdealers.org Member Directory
- Access to online NADA’s online discussion group for Members for resource sharing
- Complimentary general admission to the New Museum, MoMA PS1, and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), and other partner institutions
- Special rates on Fine Art Property Insurance through NADA’s Insurance Partner
- Special promotions with partners such as Standard Hotels, Printed Matter, and Phaidon
- Opportunities to shape NADA Member programs, events, and benefits
- Monthly Member Newsletter
- Personalized NADA Membership Cards for up to four staff members
Application and Eligibility
- Applicants must be in operation for at least one year
- Non-profit organizations must include proof of 501c(3) status
- Application requires a written statement of interest, and a description of gallery program and history, and two professional references or one written letter from a colleague
- Being a member does not guarantee participation in NADA fairs
- Gallery Level: $300 / annually; Non-profit: $150 / annually
NADA Gallery members must acknowledge their compliance with NADA’s Code of Ethics (link), to be observed in their relations with each other and their clients, artists, and other dealers.
Gallery Membership applications are reviewed twice annually by NADA’s Membership and Programming Committee, comprised of current members. The next deadline to apply is Sunday, November 1, 2020.
Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.