Being a Gallery Member of NADA means being a part of an alliance and constituency of international galleries, non-profit art spaces, advisors, curators, and other professionals working with contemporary art.
Select NADA Gallery Member benefits include:
- Year-round invitations to NADA Member events and programs
- Listing on newartdealers.org Member Directory
- Access to online NADA’s online discussion group for Members for resource sharing
- Complimentary general admission to the New Museum, MoMA PS1, and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), and other partner institutions
- Special rates on Fine Art Property Insurance through NADA’s Insurance Partner
- Special promotions with partners such as Standard Hotels, Printed Matter, and Phaidon
- Opportunities to shape NADA Member programs, events, and benefits
- Monthly Member Newsletter
- Personalized NADA Membership Cards for up to four staff members
Application and Eligibility
- Applicants must be in operation for at least one year
- Non-profit organizations must include proof of 501c(3) status
- Application requires two written recommendations from active gallery members, a written statement of interest, and a description of gallery program and history
- Being a member does not guarantee participation in NADA fairs
- Gallery Level: $300 / annually; Non-profit: $150 / annually
Gallery Membership applications are reviewed twice annually. The next deadline to apply is Friday, June 15, 2018.
Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.