Being a Non-profit Member of NADA means being a part of an alliance and constituency of international galleries, non-profit art spaces, publishers, advisors, curators, and other professionals working with contemporary art.
Select NADA Non-profit Member Benefits
- Year-round invitations to NADA Member events and programs
- Listing on newartdealers.org Member Directory
- Access to NADA Member online discussion group for resource sharing
- Complimentary general admission to the New Museum, MoMA PS1, and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), and other partner institutions
- Special rates on Fine Art Property Insurance through NADA’s Insurance Partner
- Membership offers with partners such as Printed Matter, Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), and Pioneer Works
- Opportunities to shape NADA Member programs, events, and benefits
- Monthly Member Newsletter
- Personalized digital membership card for up to five staff members
Application & Eligibility:
- Applicants must be in operation for at least one year
- Non-profit organizations must include proof of 501c(3) status
- Application requires a written statement of interest, and a description of program and history, and two professional references
NADA Membership at the Non-profit Level is $150 annually
NADA Non-profit Members must acknowledge their compliance with NADA’s Code of Ethics, to be observed in their relations with each other and their clients, artists, and other dealers. Please note, being a member does not guarantee participation in NADA fairs and exhibitions.
Non-profit Membership applications are reviewed quarterly by NADA’s Membership and Programming Committee, comprised of current members. Membership applications are reviewed quarterly.